Our ninth edition of our Consumer Focus magazine is now available to view online. It is dedicated to the markets we serve across Europe and beyond and provides global consumer insight, interviews and news.
In this issue, we catch up with senior executives from some of the sector’s most dynamic brands to find out how companies are leveraging opportunities to grow, amidst what is an increasingly complex and challenging trading environment.
Here are some of the key themes and consumer brands that are featured in this edition:
- Entrepreneurial careers - Ex Just Eat VP, Rasmus Wolff
- Viral win for Petit Bateau - Clever campaign secures new talent
- Buoyant Beam Suntory - Great times ahead for US-Japan alliance
- Brewing growth at Taylors of Harrogate - Yorkshire Tea set for global growth
- The future of food - KMC reveal diversity of potato starch
- Harman consumer lifestyle lift - Audio brand invests in change
- Digital transform-action - HR and Digital unite for great results at Pernod Ricard Spain
- eos slips into the Nordics - New division for maker of spherical lip balms